[Scpg] Earth Stone & Water Mar. 31- Apr. 2 Ojai, CA

scpg-admin at arashi.com scpg-admin at arashi.com
Thu Mar 29 14:43:59 PST 2001

Earth Stone & Water Mar. 31- Apr. 2
- earthwork techniques for solar, thermal, and cultural benefits
with environmental artist /kiva builder Skip Schuckmann + eco-design
consortium of Gerhard Steineger, Stephen Gates, Martin Hoffman, and Jason
Stahlheber -- at an amazing permaculture home and botanical garden

EcoVariety Night Sat. Mar. 31- 7 pm community entertainment and dessert at
new organic store The Farmer & the Cook in Meiners Oaks, 339 W. El Roblar.
music ¥ art ¥ dance ¥ with ¥ an ¥ eco ¥ flair
Seeking performers, call 652-1142 for a spot, also presenting on Apr. 28.

Sun. Apr. 1- Workshop begins 9:15 with a design demonstration, collaboration,
and implementation of earthwork practices using abundant local resources.
Enjoy lunch,dinner and evening fire circle celebration with us.

Mon. Apr. 2- Breakfast 8:30 am , optional hands-on work with our workshop
projects.

Workshop fee is sliding scale, suggested $49/day for full accomodations and
meals. Barter-exchange is available if completed prior to event. Register by
sending a check to Ecospirit.
For more information, please contact Andrea Rolston <andrea at ecojai.org>

Early Register now for Riparian EcoManagement & Arundo Donax - Apr. 28-30 our
final Spring Workshop, a must for local watershed stewards

ecospirit
PO Box 1766, Ojai CA 93024 ¥ ecojai.org ¥ ph. 646-1136