[Scpg] [NBN] April 29 NBN meeting w/ Gary Duncan

scpg-admin at arashi.com scpg-admin at arashi.com
Mon Apr 9 05:03:52 PDT 2001

All NBN members and friends are invited to an NBN meeting on April 29, Sunday,
               6:30pm to 9pm
at the Hatch & Parent community meeting room              [ 1018 State St.,
S.B.]
to hear Gary Duncan, founder and director of Smart Shelter Network in Colorado.

He will describe his work with natural building techniques  to foster
sustainable structures and to avoid the use of toxic building materials.

We also invite local architects/builders/artisans to speak for 3-5 minutes
about their current projects pertinent to the aims of Natural Builders
Network.  Please respond by April 10 if you are interested in speaking that
evening.

Our agenda will include a 20 minute talk  from Gary Duncan, time for 6-8
local speakers, and then questions for any of the speakers until 9pm.

Coffee will be served from 6:30pm in the building reception area.  The NBN
meeting will begin promptly at 7pm.

RSVP
Any questions?  Please contact
<mailto:MAFroley at MindSpring.com>MAFroley at MindSpring<mailto:MAFroley at MindSpring.com>.com