[Scpg] Plastering Work Party at the Farm

scpg-admin at arashi.com scpg-admin at arashi.com
Fri Apr 13 07:58:31 PDT 2001

Hi all -

Just wanted to let you know we have been awarded a grant in commemoration of
Cesar Chavez to host four workshops for youth/school children at Cal Poly.

The first one will be held this Saturday at the Student Experimental Farm from
10-3.  As part of our continued effort to "revitalize" garden zones around the
Farm, we will be repairing/finishing the strawbale wall of the Festival Circle.

Please feel free to join us for this "plaster party" - a good chance to make
new friends and witness spring's new life at the Farm.

Hope to see you - Hunter

Hunter Francis
Sustainable Agriculture Resource Center
Cal Poly State University