[Scpg] [NBN] Best show in town (SB) ... 4/29 !

scpg-admin at arashi.com scpg-admin at arashi.com
Fri Apr 27 19:18:39 PDT 2001

Dear Natural Buildings Networkers,

Treat yourself to Sunday's Best Show in Town
NBN meeting, April 29.  7pm.
1020 State Street**, Santa Barbara (Hatch & Parent community room).

Colorado's own Gary Duncan will dazzle you not only with his latest work but
will inspire you to NETWORK on the Central Coast.   We have the people.  We
have the expertise.  We just need to make it easier to find each other.  Don't
you want to know who to call about Papercrete?  about energy-saving
techniques?
about straw bales? about permit shortcuts?  We can make our Natural Buildings
Network  WORK if we show up and share our knowledge.

Several local experts will briefly describe their projects, pertinent to NBN.

Gary drove all the way from Colorado to help us beef up our network.  Let's
show our support and BE THERE this Sunday, 4/29.

**Logistics:
1.  1020 State St. is between Figueroa and Carrillo.   ....Fairly new
building.
2. Parking: Drive down Anacapa St., just E. of State St., and pull into the
public parking lot below Figueroa.  In the lot, drive straight ahead and
you'll
see 'Hatch & Parent' over the large doorway.  Parking is free for 75 min.,
then
$1.
3.  The NBN meeting is really at 1020 State St.     An evil/toxic gnome
misprinted the address on earlier notices.
4. Requested $10 donation will help cover Gary's travel expenses.

With much enthusiasm,

Mary Ann Froley
Coordinator, Natural Buildings Network

Santa Barbara