[Scpg] No bullshit

scpg-admin at arashi.com scpg-admin at arashi.com
Fri Apr 27 23:15:49 PDT 2001

	Wes, Marge,

	O.k. I will have the money for the  the teacher's course in Garberville.
I'm definitely interested in  the no bull course on keyline design. After
the home passive solar, grey water, kitchen sink mandala garden, small
animal propagation , the next step is definitely a pond  with grain crops
coming close. A pond is an asset, especially in southern  California where
it is  a secret sine qua non.  A pond brings a variety of critters and
allows scores of others: ducks, geese, fish . I am getting hungry! I am
going to San Luisa Obispo for a few days to meet with vineyards managers.
Take care, Pierre