[Scpg] Chicken coops

scpg-admin at arashi.com scpg-admin at arashi.com
Thu May 3 07:53:45 PDT 2001

Hi Pierre,
I think I'll start small with just a couple of hens. No meat, just eggs for a
family of 3.
I have a space about 10 x 15 that I can designate for the coop. I live on a
bluff so we do have coyotes and possum and racoons. Guess that means no
free-ranging, huh?  I wanted to build a chicken tractor but don't know how I
could do it and still make it coyote proof.  Seems they could dig under the
side wall very easily if there's no floor in it.
Thanks for the info, Pierre. I will check out mcmurrayhatchery.com and also
Chicken Blues.
Julie