[Scpg] June 14 Thurs. 7pm Permaculture Discussion Group to Cover Permaculture Principles and Practises in Santa Barbara CA, you asked about a weekend visit or meeting

scpg-admin at arashi.com scpg-admin at arashi.com
Fri Jun 8 06:57:23 PDT 2001

Hello
	I am replying to an email from someone in LA who asked about holding our
Permaculture Video Discussion Group on Sat instead of Thursday this time in
Santa Barbara. I think you asked about seeing an Urban site that uses
Permaculture design principles in it's structure. Please contact me and we
can set up a visit to the site at a later date on the weekend. At this
moment Larry Saltzman who site we are visiting Thursday night , Mom is in
the hospital ill so his time is precious. So contact me directly at
lakinroe at silcom.com and we can set up a visit later for you.  The meeting
this time will still be on Thursday June 14 at 7.
				wes