[Scpg] FW: Strawbale Workshop 6/23 in San Luis Obispo Ca

scpg-admin at arashi.com scpg-admin at arashi.com
Tue Jun 19 10:21:49 PDT 2001

Semmes & Co - Builders and San Luis Sustainability Group will be holding a
Straw Bale Workshop on Saturday June 23rd, at one of our current projects
located off Vineyard Drive in Pas Robles.  The workshop will start at 9am
with an informative lesson on straw bale construction.  Shortly after, we
will be working on the house, erecting bale walls, and teaching various
tricks of the trade.
This is a working workshop; please wear appropriate work clothes, boots,
sunglasses, and a hat.  (Not all are necessary, but are recommended.)  It
does get hot out there, so use discretion.
Please bring your own lunch to this event, we will provide refreshments.
The workshop will conclude with a catered dinner.
ALL AGES WELCOME.  NO PETS PLEASE.
Call Carrie Steck at (805)-466-6737 (ext. 203) for more information and
directions.