[Scpg] Job position at Fairveiw Gardens Goleta Ca

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Sat Jul 21 00:05:46 PDT 2001

The Center for Urban Agriculture at Fairview Gardens, a twelve-acre organic
farm and education center near Santa Barbara, CA is seeking a well-organized,
energetic manager to coordinate farmers' markets and to manage our wholesale
accounts.  Responsibilities include quality control, forming relationships
with wholesale accounts, packaging and shipping and doing direct sales at two
or more farmers' markets weekly as well as managing employees for other
markets.  30 plus hours weekly with the potential to be involved with other
aspects of our operation.  Please, send cover letter and resumes to Fairview
Gardens Farm, 598 N. Fairview Ave., Goleta CA 93117, 805/967-7369 (ph.),
805/967-0188 (fax), fairviewg at aol.com.