[Scpg] fwd: Organic Dinner Invite

EWerb at aol.com EWerb at aol.com
Tue Jul 31 18:08:47 PDT 2001

fwd fr: Kristofer Young, DC <kychiro at pacbell.net>

Hello All,
Just a quick note to let you know that my monthly "Dinner with the
Doctor" will be Wednesday, August 8 at a very special new organic restaurant
near Ojai this month and I will need a firm RSVP from you by Monday the 6th
if you are
coming, so that food will be available. If you will join us, please call
658-0123 and leave a message in box 2 telling us your name, how many of
you will be with us, and how many want the full dinner.