[Scpg] Permaculture News from Barking Frogs Permaculture

Permacltur at aol.com Permacltur at aol.com
Wed Aug 8 15:39:40 PDT 2001

Please post, announce or forward:

Barking Frogs Permaculture center announces a number of news items on its web
site,  http://barkingfrogspc.tripod.com/frames.html

***The Permaculture Design Course Pamphlet series will be available free on
the Barking Frogs Permaculture web site.  Pamphlet I is presently available.
A new pamphlet will be posted on the page about twice a year.

***TRIP, The Resources of International Permaculture, is now available in
electronic form as a PDF file.  TRIP lists about 2,000 groups and
publications related publications with indices organized in three ways to
maximize usefulness.  Details are on our web page.

***Yankee Permaculture will offer all its back journals at a highly
discounted rate, starting Aug. 13.

Our next annual Permaculture Design Course Online begins Oct. 14, 2001.  See
the course protocol on our web page for details.