[Scpg] NEEED BOOK REVIEW PERSONS for Hopedance Issue on Permaculture Nov/Dec 2001

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Fri Sep 28 16:55:17 PDT 2001

hello everyone
        we need someome to review Seeds of Change Book "Gardening for the
Furue
of the Earth" by Howard Sharpio and John Harrison this book cover Permaculture
, Organic Gardening, Biointensive and Biodynamic Methods by weaving interveiws
and statements from all the names in their field to open up the world to the
variety of ideas and different approaches to farming and gardening and more.
a qouote from book
"The key to the future of the world lies in gardening." In this provocatively
simple concept lies the soul of our new book, which is both a practical garden
companion and essential reading for anyone interested in the future of our
planet. We bring together for the first time the techniques of
the great pioneers of organic gardening, creating a program
that can easily be used by home gardeners. Whether you have a sunny
windowsill, a backyard plot, or a country garden, you can apply
the principles of leading-edge systems such as
permaculture, biodynamic, biointensive, and kinship gardening."
Go to SEEDS of Change WEbpage and look at what they have written about the
book

ALSO we have a book on EcoForestry to Review

Any help would  be appreciated to create a magical issue on Permaculture

                wes roe margie bushman

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
224 E. Figueroa St, #C
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
805/962-2571
sbpcnet at silcom.com

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous