[Scpg] Permaculture Designers Seeking Contacts

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Thu Oct 11 13:05:04 PDT 2001

hi everyone
        A couple of Permaculture Design Graduates Steve and Onah with long
term
experience working on Permaculture sites in England. Now living and working on
a Farm in Malibu Ca And would like to contact folks in our region of
California
from Santa Cruz to San Diego Ca,  who would be interested in space for housing
and work on Permaculture connected sites or farms

Here is what they gave me to post for them, I met them at the Sustainable Fair
in Ojai and have got to know them as dedicated and responsible folks

Permaculture Designers Seeking Contacts
We may have skills to help you. We are a married couple always with a
child, We
have a 16 ft trailer , we can live in if appropiate . We need a place to be
productive
Contact us
Steve, Onah, and Jalua
310-880-4680
email onah_steve at yahoo.com
Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
224 E. Figueroa St, #C
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
805/962-2571
sbpcnet at silcom.com

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous