[Scpg] John Irwin? (fwd)

Permacltur at aol.com Permacltur at aol.com
Fri Nov 2 06:44:43 PST 2001

In a message dated 11/01/01 8:23:57 AM, listdaemon at corporate.enso-company.com
writes:

<< Subject: John Irwin?

I've been looking for information to construct an herb spiral.  Found a video
on the web that promises lots of instruction, but can't seem to locate it.
Has anyone heard of the video called "Eat Your Garden"?   Harold Waldock in
Canada suggested I contact John Irwin, who might know where to get it.
Anyone know John?
Or does anyone know of a good source to learn to build the spiral?
Thanks,
Julie >>

In a message dated 11/01/01 8:23:57 AM, listdaemon at corporate.enso-company.com