[Scpg] work PARTAY this weekend in O-hi

EWerb at aol.com EWerb at aol.com
Mon Nov 5 14:20:09 PST 2001

Hey peacemakers and jingoists

here's a dirty idea...thought you may want to get your hands and feetys in.
c'mon you LAliens, get yer fresh air here - lots of fun and kumbaya at nite!!
friendly folks and lots of opportunities for growth (what does he mean by
that) and creative slacking...

eric w

Common Ground Weekend

from:  Raymond Powers
location: 3546 N. Matilija Rd., Ojai, CA View Map
phone: 805.646.6983
when: Saturday/Sunday November 10-11, beg 11:00am Sat.

Raymond Powers, Letecia Layson and John Roulac invite you to a....

COMMON GROUND WEEKEND
In Beautiful Matilija Canyon

POTLUCK* PERMACULTURE * FEASTING * FRIENDS

With the Fall season approaching we ask you to join us
for a weekend of garden fun.

Utilizing permaculture design principles we will be conditioning the soil
and creating a new zone for flowers and herbs.

This is a weekend event. You can come one or both days and stay the night if
you wish.

On Saturday we will be including homemade hemp ice cream as part of the
potluck.

Please bring a shovel, wheel barrel and gloves if possible.

If you will be staying the night please bring your own bedding and breakfast
foods.

Hope to see you,
Raymond, Letecia and John