[Scpg] Backyard permaculture

HiDesigns at aol.com HiDesigns at aol.com
Tue Nov 6 07:08:18 PST 2001

I have been captavitated by Gaia's garden as well. I can't put the book down
except to get my yellow highlighter for those parts of the book that I know
I'll want to come back to. The night of the presentation at the Local Hero I
thought twice about getting yet another gardening book to add to my
collection, but I am so glad that I did buy the book. Every day I have time
off from my job I am out in the back yard, building guilds with plants I have
never planted and in ways that I've not used before. Comfrey, artichoke,
daffodils, garlic, alliums, the list goes on. I am almost in a panic, I want
to get it all going now, I am so excited I can't stand it.
Get the book!
Michael

"If Humanity Does Not Opt For Integrity We Are Through
Completely.  It Is Absolutely Touch And Go.  Each One
Of Us Could Make The Difference."  --R. Buckminster Fuller