[Scpg] Hopedance Magazine Nov/Dec 2001 Permaculture A Quiet Revolution is Online

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Thu Nov 29 07:20:07 PST 2001

Hi everyone
         Just wanting to let everyone know that the Hopedance Magazine
Nov/Dec Issue Permaculture A Quiet Revolution is now Online   www.hopedance.org

          Thanks to publisher Bob Banner for giving Margie, Stacy and
myself the room to create this issue so it would reflect all the amazing
people, projects and more in the Permaculture local, national and
international Community. We are very proud of our first tiny steps in
creating a whole issue on Permaculture that would be of interest to someone
who knew nothing of Permaculture and the person who wanted to know more of
what that Permaculture is all about. Surprising people who have come to our
lectures and events over the years  have said to us finally I am
understanding what Permaculture is about after reading Permaculture A Quiet
Revolution.
                 thanks again to Bob Banner the Publisher of Hopedance
Magazine and please think of Subscribing to help support this wonderful
community Magazine which is so unique and a real treasure of inspiration
                                         wes

Hopedance Magazine is available  at Locations in Santa Barbara area and
South to Oxnard, SLO and Santa Cruz, Berkeley, Arcata, San Diego and more

SANTA BARBARA LOCATIONS FOR HOPEDANCE MAG
Taffy's Pizza
Vices &Spices
SB Hemp Company
IV Coop
Main Library and East Side Library
Island Seed & Feed
Goleta Community Center
Paradise Found
Community Environmental Council
Herbal Spirit Path
Pablo's Juices
Copy Cat Coffee
Thrasher Books
Natural Cafe in Santa Barbara and Goleta
Nicky's Hair Design and Gifts
Lassen's Goleta
USCB University Kiosk by Campbell Hall and Student Center , KCSB Radio
Sojourner
State Street Newstand
Giovanna's Pizza Montecito and Santa Barbara
Kayser's Nutrition Center

CARPENTERIA
Pacific Health foods Carpinteria
Carpinteria Public Library
The Coffee Grinder
Garden Market Place

OJAI
Rainbow Bridge Natural Foods Market Ojai
Local Hero Bookstore
German Bakery
Herb Garden
Ojai Roasting Company