[Scpg] talk on Fruit Trees & Perenenials - Dec. 4 @ Farmer & Cook

EWerb at aol.com EWerb at aol.com
Mon Dec 3 16:44:45 PST 2001

Three weeks to winter solstice...are you thinking trees?? planting, pruning,
grafting??

Come on over to share and learn at new organic strore and cafe, The Farmer &
Cook, at 339 W. El Roblar in Meiners Oaks (near ojai)

Local panelists will share tips on selection and planting of Fruit Trees &
Perenenials - Tues. Dec. 4 @ Farmer & Cook dinner at 6  presentation at 7

we will discuss : what to plant now  --  how to plant Fruit Trees &
Perenenials --  where to get stock

come one come all
no liquor license yet but we'll still have fun...

see the new site at www.farmerandcook.com
and sign on for our announce list serve

please call the store 640-9608 to confirm for dinner

eat and be well
farmerandcook