[Scpg] Dr. Young's Health-E-Mail for December for Organic Night at Local Restaraunts

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Tue Dec 11 00:46:54 PST 2001

December 2001 Health-E-Mail from Dr. Young
Kristofer Young, DC
Send me a note at:     kychiro at pacbell.net
Visit our web site at: www.ventura-chiropractor.com

Hello to each of you!
First, "Dinner with the Doctor" will be in Carpinteria at Farmer and the
Cook on Wednesday, December12th at 7:00 PM.and close at 8:30. Farmer and
the Cook is committed to organically grown food. Will you join us and
demonstrate your commitment to healthy food and caring for our planet
through your support of this restaurant and its owner, Steve Sprinkel.
Bring your questions about health. Love to see you there. Come with an open
heart and flexible attitude. Right now, my car has 2 extra seats for taking
others up to Meiners Oaks from my office. We will leave at 6:30 PM. Call me
ASAP. First called, first seated.
Dinner Once around the Salad and Soup Bar Including special Entree : ten
dollars.

Here is the link to my new quarterly newsletter:
<http://www.ventura-chiropractor.com/KY-Nov-01-grn.pdf>http://www.ventura-chiropractor.com/KY-Nov-01-grn.<http://www.ventura-chiropractor.com/KY-Nov-01-grn.pdf>pdf

Please e-mail it on to others who may benefit from the information.
Organic Night at Cafe Bariloche in Ventura
Are you ready for a delicious Latin American ALL-ORGANIC dinner?
Then you will want to make a reservation and join us at
Cafe Bariloche
A Taste of Latin America
Galo Gomez E. Chef/Owner
100 South Fir Street, Ventura, California  93001
(corner of Fir and Santa Clara)

Galo, Jo and I have planned an all-organic dinner on Wednesday the 9th of
January of 2002 at 7:00 PM. Galo's wonderful cafe will hold 30 people.
Please call now to make your reservations. 641-3534  Yes, call now. We want
to show enormous interest, and fill the place so that Galo will consider
doing this for us on a regular basis.
WHAT DAIRY CAN DO TO A CHILD
Could soy cheese have dairy in it? A wonderful young patient of mine,
Zacharia Mercado, used to grind his teeth very loudly (bruxism) at night.
When he and his parents became aware of the possible damaging effects of
eating dairy products, Zacharia stopped all dairy consumption. When the
dairy stopped, the grinding stopped. Sometime later, the grinding suddenly
began again. His mom was puzzled. As we talked about it, I asked about
dairy consumption. His mother reported that he was not eating dairy, but
had just begun eating soy cheese. I asked her to check and see if the soy
cheese contained the dairy protein, casein. She checked and found casein on
the label. Zacharia stopped the "soy" cheese and the grinding stopped
again. Beware! Also, give thought to whether Zacharia's experience might
suggest the possibility that dairy might cause jaw problems (TMJ).
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
See the calendar link at our web site: www.ventura-chiropractor.com

Do you know someone who would like to be on this Health-E-Mail list? Let me
know.

My love and best wishes to each of you,
Kristofer Young, D.C.

Note: Your name and e-mail address will not be given or sold to any parties
under any circumstances. Just let me know if you would like to stop
receiving these health tips. Please forward this e-mail to other interested
individuals. If you e-mail me addresses, I would be happy to add others to
the mailing list.

--
Kristofer Young, DC     A Step Toward Peace ~ see link below
Ventura Chiropractic & Massage

              and
<http://www.organic4life.net>http://www<http://www.organic4life.net>.organic4life.net

              and