[Scpg] Seeking Santa Cruz CA Stewardship

scpg-admin at arashi.com scpg-admin at arashi.com
Wed Jan 2 22:10:36 PST 2002

Hi, all --

My wife and I are planning on moving down towards the
Santa Cruz are next summer, and are hoping to find a
piece of land to take care of for a few years.  We're
both permaculture designers and artists, I'm also a
builder and metalworker.  Our ideal situation would be
a place with a house for us to live in in trade for
caretaking the land and doing sustainable ecological
development work on it for 3-5 years.

If you know of anyone we should talk to, or can
suggest places or publications to submit ads, or have
any other suggestions as to how to connect with a good
situation, do please let me know...

many thanks and happy winter,

josho  Josho Somine <josho23 at yahoo.com>