[Scpg] PC Design Course Hawaii

scpg-admin at arashi.com scpg-admin at arashi.com
Thu Jan 3 22:01:19 PST 2002

Aloha from Laakea Gardens and Happy New Year.

Reminder:
February 1st -21st: Permaculture Design Certification Course at Laakea
Gardens on the BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII. A three-week, hands-on
Permaculture-design workshop with some of the most experienced Permaculture
teachers.

Our lead facilitator for this course is Toby Hemenway, an author, writer,
teacher and consultant and a former geneticist. John Valenzuela, enthusiastic
teacher and Permaculturist will be co-teaching for the first 6 days, as well
as Lonnie Gamble (Abundance Eco-Village Project), Michael Kramer
(ex-Permaculture Drylands Institute) and many others.

Extended early sign-up period! Send your registration postmarked by January
15th to receive $100 discount. Check: http://www.permaculture-hawaii.com for
more details or mailto:laakea at Permaculture-hawaii.com. Or call and leave a
message at 808 965 0178.

Adjacent to the PCDC we are offering a 4-day Earth Speaks Experience Workshop
(Feb 23rd -26th) with Beatrix Pfleiderer, founder of Laakea Gardens at a
special discount for PCD Students ($210). Check
www.healingworkshopshawaii.com for more details.

Next PCDC courses 2002 in Hawaii: February, May, August and November.