[Scpg] Strawbales

scpg-admin at arashi.com scpg-admin at arashi.com
Fri Jan 4 09:25:24 PST 2002

Hi Folks,
GREAT article on what Dave White is doing with the kids at Happy
Valley...thanks!  On another note, a couple of months ago there was an
announcement on this list of a workshop for making strawbale benches in Los
Angeles.  I wasn't able to attend it, but sure would like to learn how to do
this.  Is there anyone in the Ojai or Ventura County area who could/would be
willing to teach this?  If not, perhaps we could get the person from LA to
come up to VC to teach us.  Is anyone else interested in this topic?  I could
offer a site from which to teach.  Anyone know of books that would cover
this?  All the ones I've seen are for major projects like building houses or
sheds.
It's good to see some local activity on this list!  Thanks!
Julie