[Scpg] loc-act: SANTA BARBARA Hopedance Magazine MEETING TUESDAY FEB 5 7pm

scpg-admin at arashi.com scpg-admin at arashi.com
Tue Jan 29 22:43:47 PST 2002

Hello everyone
         The Santa Barbara and South Coast Hopedance Meeting in which we
gathering to talk about the upcoming Magazine and the future Issues. To
plan articles and ideas ,the meeting  is happening on Tues  Feb 5at 7PM at
Sola House in Santa Barbara. www.hopedance.org
         This Issue planned for Mar/Apr 2002 is  FOOD  (all the
interrelated subjects). Any local articles for the Santa Barbara South
Coast Issue can be on the any subject and or a local perspective  on FOOD
,  the deadline issue is FEB 5.

THE NEXT MEETING FOR HOPEDANCE SB Tues FEB 5 7pm at Sola House SB. 805-962-2571
Directions to Gene Hoffmans house (called the Sola House) is 312 E. Sola
St, cross street is Garden. It is a two story wooden house, olive green
with teal blue trim. Meetings start at 7pm, usually until about 9.
We now do the meetings bi monthly, and they take place right before the
deadline for the next issue also planning for future additions.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

DEADLINE FOR NEXT ISSUE  IS Feb 5 2001 FOR SANTA BARBARA  AND THE SOUTH
COAST EDITION
Please submit articles, cartoons, essays, book reviews, stories, poems,
announcements of events, and ideas for Santa Barbara and South Coast
Hopedance that deal with specific  news for our area plus articles that fit
with
FOODS ISSUE
  Contact Wes Roe lakinroe at silcom.com and Margie Bushman sbpcnet at silcom.com
805-962-2571.