[Scpg] The second Organic Night at Cafe Bariloche in Ventura Feb 6 7pm

scpg-admin at arashi.com scpg-admin at arashi.com
Sun Feb 3 22:18:22 PST 2002

The second Organic Night at Cafe Bariloche in Ventura
will be on Wednesday the 6th of February at 7:00 PM. All seating is by
reservation only. Call 641-3534. Last month we had a full house and a
waiting list. Because of the great response, we are now having Organic
Nights at Cafe Bariloche on the first Wednesday night of each month!
Are you ready for a delicious Latin American ALL-ORGANIC dinner?
Cafe Bariloche is located at 100 South Fir Street in Ventura.
See the web page for this event at:
http://www.organic4life.net/O4L/Cafe_Bariloche.htm
and last month's dinner http://www.organic4life.net/O4L/Organic_Dinners_1.htm