[Scpg] This Saturday Workday

scpg-admin at arashi.com scpg-admin at arashi.com
Mon Mar 11 20:18:01 PST 2002

Dear Friends,

        Just a reminder that this Saturday, March 16, 2002 is a volunteer
workday in Colonia La Esperanza, Tijuana with James Hubbell.   Volunteers will
meet as usual at 8:30 a.m. at the "H" St. trolley parking lot in Chula Vista,
CA to carpool down.   Work is usually from 9:30 to 3:00 p.m. with a lunch
break
at 12:00 p.m.   We will be working on tiling at the kindergarten, fixing old
computers, gardening and laying out the tire open air theatre.

       The planned Saturday work days with James Hubbell are

                  March 16, 2002
                  April 20, 2002
                  May 18, 2002

       If you wish to come down on your own, there is a map on the Webpage
<http://www.americasfoundation.net>www.americasfoundation.net now.  It's not
complete yet, however it might be helpful.   Also check out the photos and
video clips on the webpage.

      Also, if you know of any group or individual who might sponsor a
student,
there is no time like the present.   Please help us recruit scholarship
sponsors.  There is further information and forms also on the website.

      Hope all is well with you and thanks for helping

Christine Brady
<mailto:cebrady2 at cox.net>cebrady2 at cox.net
www.americasfoundation.net

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
224 E. Figueroa St, #C
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
805/962-2571
sbpcnet at silcom.com

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous