[Scpg] Santa Barbara Permaculture ECO FILM Night Thursday Apr 11 7PM

scpg-admin at arashi.com scpg-admin at arashi.com
Thu Mar 28 06:39:10 PST 2002

Santa Barbara Permaculture ECO FILM Night

Presenting
Global Gardener with Bill Mollison
Thursday April 11, 7pm
Santa Barbara Central Public Library, Faulkner Gallery 40 E Anapumu

Australian biologist Bill Mollison is a practical visionary. For nearly two
decades he has travelled the globe spreading the word about permaculture,
the method of sustainable agriculture that he devised. Permaculture weaves
together micro-climate, annual and perennial plants, animals, soils, water
management and human needs into intricately connected productive
communities. Mollison has proved that even in the most difficult conditions
permaculture empowers people to turn wastelands into food forests, both
ecologically sound, and economically viable.

Join the Santa Barbara Permaculture Network for a night of extraordinary
documentary film. Marcia Boruta, director of the San Diego Economic
Conversion & Permaculture Center will do a short talk on "Peace &
Permaculture". During intermission, questions & discussion will be
encouraged with the audience and any permaculture teachers or designers who
are in attendance. For more information please call 805/962-2571, or email
sbpcnet at silcom.com. Donation $3
Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
sbpcnet at silcom.com

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order
to grow." - Anonymous