[Scpg] Claremont and Venice projects in LA Need Volunteers

scpg-admin at arashi.com scpg-admin at arashi.com
Wed Apr 3 07:21:22 PST 2002

hi everyone
	There are two projects happening in LA. One is around a Guerilla Garden
that was started by a group of students on a piece of land on Clairemont
College. The garden is growing and they will be building a earthdome (Nader
Kahilli )structure on the site. To see what an earthdome is go to
www.caleartth.org . You will have to call about the Venice High School
project to finfd where you could volunteer.
                         see below the contact info