[Scpg] Re: [Ccpg] BIODIESEL ROCKS! in Santa Barbara

scpg-admin at arashi.com scpg-admin at arashi.com
Wed Apr 3 20:52:15 PST 2002

Yes!  Count me in!  I've just sold my last petro burning
vehicle and look forward to my next vehicle purchase being
BioDiesel-able, (say that three times fast!).  So, well,
uh, now that I'm vehicle free for the moment, anyone going
from Ojai care to hitch me a carpool lift?!  *grin*

Thanks
Joseph

> i'm sending this out again because we are trying to
> gather more
> interest.  send it out far and wide.
>
> converting diesel engines to used vegetable oil is great
> tool we can start
> using now and it can be a free source of fuel!!!  check
> out the
> commonvision.org website for more info.
> www.commonvision.org
>
> biodiesel, yes its cool and new.  its so hip, everyones
> doing it...yea yea
> come on, i'm going...who else wants to?:-)
>
> in peace,
> jessy
>
> Learn how to make clean-burning renewable diesel fuel
> from used vegetable
> oil.
>

> When: Sunday, April 7; 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
>
> Where: Held at the Community Environmental Council, 930
> Miramonte Drive,
> Santa Barbara
>
> Cost: $25 ($15 for members of Get Oil Out!)
>
> RSVP required: (805) 961-3968, or abe at solforce.com
>
> Sponsored by: Get Oil Out!, BioBrothers, and Common
> Vision of Santa Cruz
>
> To keep the cost affordable, the workshop will include a
> "potluck and
> pizza" lunch. Please indicate what you will be bringing
> when you RSVP.
>
> Biodiesel runs in any diesel engine and is considered a
> clean burning
> alternative fuel by the Department of Energy.  Learn how
> to make your own
> premium-grade diesel fuel using waste fryer oil from
> local restaurants ‹
> for less than the price of fuel at the pump.  Save money,
> improve air
> quality, and help keep waste oil out of our landfill.
>
> Also, learn how local grassroots activists are joining to
> purchase pre-made
> biodiesel for use in Santa Barbara.

=====
One doesn't discover new lands without consenting
to lose sight of the shore for a very long time.

                            -Andre Gide