[Scpg] Support local organic farming MONDAY AUGUST 26TH, 2002

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Sat Aug 10 09:53:03 PDT 2002

Please attend a fundraising dinner for the Coleman Family Farms, whose home
was recently lost in a fire. The Coleman family lives and works on the farm,
so this is devastating to their livelihood. Located In Carpinteria, Coleman
Family Farm has been a source of organic produce for over 20 years and sell
their fruits and vegetables at local farmer's markets multiple times every
week. This is the communities' opportunity to give back to our local farms!
You can buy tickets at the Farmer's market!

WHEN: MONDAY AUGUST 26TH, 2002
TIME: 5 - 8 P.M.
WHERE: GRILL AT PADARO BEACH, 3765 SANTA CLAUS LANE IN CARPINTERIA
WHAT: "Grazing Buffet of Market Cuisine" Created by Chef Laurence Hauben,
Silent Auction and Live Music.

TICKETS:
$50.00 per person
your ticket is tax deductible
Payable to: The Coleman Family Fund
(cash, check, or credit card)

Please call Shawn at the Farmer's Market office
ph: 805-962-5354
e-mail: sbcfma at rain.org
OR Purchase tickets at any farmer's market location
(ask for the Market Manager's office)

Ariana Katovich

Ph.  (805) 564-7892
fax. (805) 564-6694
ariana.katovich at sierraclub.org

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved by the same level of
thinking that created them."
- Albert Einstein