[Scpg] Thurs. Sept 5 7pm Permaculture Discussion Group to Cover Permaculture Principles and Practises in Ojai CA

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Wed Aug 28 10:15:10 PDT 2002

ALSO  VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR PERMACULTURE BOOTH AT ORGANIC FESTIVAL SB SEPT
14,15 SEE AT END OF EMAIL

Thurs. Sept 5 7pm Permaculture Discussion Group to Cover Permaculture
Principles and Practises in Ojai CA
Meeting at Jodi Womack House 1309 Foothill Road  Ojai

hi everyone
This will be the ongoing interactive meeting showing videos covering many
parts of a lecture series on Permaculture Design by Bill Mollison one of
the founders of Permaculture , audio tapes, other Permaculture Videos,
slides and discussion each month. The meetings are free and open to folks
who want to study and learn more about Permaculture..
                         wes roe lakinroe at silcom.com

The idea is to have meetings at member houses the first/second Thursday
of  each month  This will allow us to see how to implement Permaculture
Design at each meeting site plus see video's and together further develop
our understandings of Permaculture Principles and Design.The meetings are
free and open to folks who want to study and learn more about Permaculture..
The FOURTH  Video of Bill Mollison's Co founder of Permaculture Series #4
Pattern Application will be show and discussed.

So if you would like to have a future meeting at your house contact Margie
Bushman sbpcnet at silcom.com 805-962-2571

IF YOU ARE COMING FROM SANTA BARBARA PLEASE CALL Margie Bushman
sbpcnet at silcom.com 805-962-2571
AND WE ORGANIZE A CARPOOL LEAVING SANTA BARBARA AT 6PM

DIRECTION TO 1309 Foothill Road
 From SB:
Take the 101 South 1309 Foothill Road
Take Highway 33 East
Turn Left on Bristol Road
A few blocks, then at the Presbyterian Church,
turn Left onto Foothill Road
Our house is 1 mile up, on the left hand side. Pass the street called
Layton, and please park on the street. Walk down the access road, we're the
2nd house.

1309 Foothill Road
Ojai, CA 93023
805-646-4450 if someone's lost or needs directions.

VOLUNTEERS FOR Permaculture Booth  3rd Annual Organics Festival Santa
Barbara Oak Park Sat,Sun Sept 14,15 10-5 pm,

Need Folks to help man/woman the Permaculture Booth  3rd Annual Organics
Festival Sat,Sun Sept 14,15 10-5 pm, http://www.organicfestival.com/ please
volunteer a couple of Hours on Sat or Sunday 10- 12 , 12-2 , 2-5 . Let us
know what times you can come 962-2571 lakinroe at silcom.com.  . Great day to
hang and meet people and talk about our community.