[Scpg] SB Organic Garden Club Wed, Sept 18 at 7pm - JAM, CHUTNEY, DRIED FRUIT

EWerb at aol.com EWerb at aol.com
Tue Sep 17 16:58:32 PDT 2002

The next meeting of the Santa Barbara Organic Garden Club will be tomorrow --
Wed, Sept 18 at 7pm.

We'll present a FREE talk on WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR ORGANIC FRUIT HARVEST: JAM,
CHUTNEY, DRIED FRUIT. Mary Luce Wellington of Wellington Farm
(www.wellingtonfarm.com) will teach us the old-fashioned way to use seasonal
fruits. We'll cover everything from figs to feijoas, plums, apricots,
peaches, citruses etc.  The Santa Barbara Slow Food Convivium is
co-sponsoring this event with us - thank you!

Location: Community Environmental Council, 930 Miramonte Drive, Santa Barbara

Fee: FREE

Call for info: (805) 563-2089

Reservations: Not necessary