[Scpg] Organic Dinner On October 23rd Wednesday 7:00 PM at the Beach Grill at Padaro in Carpinteria.

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Fri Oct 4 07:06:18 PDT 2002

4) On October 23rd Wednesday we will be doing dinner with the doctor at
7:00 PM at the Beach Grill at Padaro in Carpinteria.
http://www.beachgrill.com/ This restaurant is under new ownership and is
using a lot of organic foods (not all organic). I thought it would be good
and fun to support them by coming for dinner. Will you join us? Please?
Call the Beach Grill at 566-3900 to make a reservation for yourself with
our group. Jo and I will be taking our van which will hold 7. We are
looking for 5 people who would like to ride with us. Please carpool if you can.