[Scpg] LOCAL AWARD-WINNING JAZZ COMPOSER / PERMACULTURALIST TAKES THE STAGE

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Wed Oct 9 06:58:36 PDT 2002

LOCAL AWARD-WINNING JAZZ COMPOSER / PERMACULTURALIST TAKES THE STAGE

Paul Herder's Chamber Jazz Ensemble
October 25, 2002, 7:30 PM
Church of Religious Science,

Award winning composer / pianist Paul Herder brings his Chamber Jazz
Ensemble to Ventura for one night on Friday October 25th at the Church
of Religious Science 1010 South Laurel St. @ Santa Clara St. (Check
out Paul's website at paulherder.com.

The concert marks the release of his second CD entitled Available Light.
This most lyrical and romantic of jazz composers will be joined by
Ventura saxophonist Tom Buckner and bassist Ralph Lowi.
Admission: $20 at the door or $18 advanced purchase (mail checks to
V.V.J.C. 4628 Vanderbilt Ct. Ventura, CA 93003) Info call:
805-644-9247 or email: wily1 at earthlink.net

Thanks,
Dorothy