[Scpg] Ojai Permaculture Group

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Fri Dec 6 07:20:31 PST 2002

Hello Permies,

Our last gathering was great fun, swapping seeds and stories.

Our next meeting will be a lunchtime potluck gathering and optional
work party at Raymond Powers and Letecia Layson's house, at 1:00 PM on
Sunday December 15 at 3546 Matilija Canyon Road.

Available projects:
1.There are some paths that need to be sheet mulched.
2.Some fall planting
3.Damming off the creek by our guest house to slow the stream down when it
rains.
4.Adding soil to a raised bed I'm creating and planting it.
or... everyone come , take a tour and make suggestions.

Feel free to bring friends.

Dorothy

             mailto:dwallstein at uncommonconsulting.com