[Scpg] Recycle your Christmas Trees (fwd)

listdaemon at arashi.com listdaemon at arashi.com
Sat Dec 21 14:37:13 PST 2002

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 11:11:46 -0800
From: Chip English <cenglish at treepeople.org>
Subject: RE: Recycle your Christmas Trees

Recycle Your Cut Holiday Tree

California Christmas Tree Recycling offers a hassle free way to recycle your tree and give something back to our environment.  Starting at $10 they will come to your home, remove the tree from its stand, vacuum the floor, and take the combustible tree to the recycling center.  The mulch is then used for local plantings and a portion of all proceeds goes to TreePeople to plant new trees.

Rated "Best of LA" by Los Angeles Magazine, California Christmas Tree Recycling does a great job at keeping Christmas trees out of landfills and providing a convenient service for their clients.

Call 818/215-4070 or visit www.recycletrees.com

Thanks,
Chip