[Scpg] GMO info

Paula Powers paulasianpowers at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 2 11:38:53 PST 2003

Hi.  Pardon this unsolicited correspondence; I just picked up your email
address after a websearch on GMO.  I am cowriting a book on female hormones
and cancer, part of which is going to be an anti-GMO essay.  An old college
buddy of mine had sent me [years ago] an anti-GMO email from HIS friend,
Heather Ryan.  I haven't met her, though we may be old classmates.  Anyway,
HIS email is no longer working, and I'm trying to track down HER to see
whether I could quote her from this email.  I was wondering whether you knew
her email by any chance.  Or if not, whether you could suggest a good
reference [preferably tree, not e] for "respectable" figures [MDs, PhDs,
etc., not just activists] who endorse the anti-GMO campaign.  Thanks so much
for your time!
Sincerely,
Paula S. Powers, PhD