[Scpg] Write for the Permaculture Activist

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Wed Jan 29 23:15:44 PST 2003

Permaculture Activist Magazine is looking for articles for its Spring 2003
issue. The theme is "Ecosystems and Succession," from both a theoretical and
practical perspective. Possible subjects include:

Analog forestry
Accelerating succession
Guilds and guild design
How ecosystems work
Keystone species
Restoration
Working with wild land
Ecology of forests, grasslands, or other ecosystems
Animals in ecosystems

. . . and so forth.

The magazine is primarily for a North American audience, but relevant
articles from other regions are welcome. Length is flexible, from 800-3000
words. Electronic submissions are preferred, and accompanying graphics are
always appreciated. We cannot pay for submissions, but will provide you with
several copies of the issue in return.

To submit ideas or articles, contact me at: Deadline for Activist article
submissions is March 15.
hemenway at jeffnet.org

For more information on the magazine, visit
http://www.permacultureactivist.net

Toby Hemenway
Associate Editor