[Scpg] Visit SB Permaculture on Earth Day

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Sun Apr 27 06:36:59 PDT 2003

Santa Barbara Earth Day Celebration/ Sunday April 27, 10am-5:30pm/
SB County Courthouse Sunken Gardens
Please come by and visit the Santa Barbara Permaculture Network & South
Coast Permaculture Guild booth & table at the Earth Day Celebration on
Sunday.  We will be at space #58, located on the Santa Barbara Street side
of the event, the last row of tables right up against the trees, a very
nice spot for hanging out awhile and visiting with us.  We always bring
extra chairs just for that purpose.  If anyone wants to help explain
permaculture to the world (always a challenge) feel free to join in, or
volunteer to take over the booth for an hour or so, we'd love the help.

Hope to see you there-
Margie Bushman & Wes Roe

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
sbpcnet at silcom.com

www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order
to grow." - Anonymous