[Scpg] Fwd: Beltaine Circus is Born!

EWerb at aol.com EWerb at aol.com
Mon Apr 28 01:20:35 PDT 2003

...should be a cob somethin or other...
<A HREF="http://www.islandseed.com/cob/index.html">
http://www.islandseed.com/cob/index.html</A>

or this

ew

We look forward to seeing you at the
Third Annual Beltaine Circus!

In less than SIX days we shall gather to celebrate
our love for the earth (hey Larry, is this you?? )
and one-another...

The elves have been busy... the Beltaine village is born
and the great Beltaine Circus drum tent has risen from the earth...

GO TO: http://elfaction.org to pre-register (make your donation early) and
for all the current
details!

Here are a few notes that will make your Beltaine
experience the best it can be...

LOCATION
Will be announced via e-mail and our info line: 805-640-8698,
on May 1st. Drive Safe and Carpool! Allow 2 hours travel time
from LA and Santa Barbara and 1 hour from Ojai.

ARRIVE EARLY
Event starts at Noon, Saturday, May 3rd, so be sure to arrive earlier in the
day, so you have time to set up your camp before the celebration begins.

WHAT TO BRING
You can check out a complete list of things to bring on the
http://elfaction.org website, but don't
forget: WARM CLOTHES (It gets cold at night at 3000' elevation!), all the
food and water you need for the weekend, SUNSCREEN for the sun, and your
Fairy Wings!

DONATIONS
This is a private, non-commercial event, made possible by individual
donations and hundreds of volunteers... here is a
list of a few things we need:

*fire extinguishers
*shovels
*garden hoses
*ribbons for decor and maypole
*fabric for table covers and decorations
*flowers
*rugs/carpeting
*fruit
*statues for the altar
*smudge sticks for the rituals
*trash bags
*bulletin board for Info
*fire wood
*pillows for acousitc stage seating
*folding table and chairs
*candles
*metal drums
*5 gallon buckets or traffic cones

Thank you for being part of this incredible annual event!

The dream is alive! The Third Annual Beltaine Circus is born!

Peace and Love to you all!
Danny