[Scpg] Perm Design Course - Bill Mollison in Tasmania Australia

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Wed May 7 22:46:12 PDT 2003

Only 4 weeks to go................

2 week Permaculture Design Course
with Bill Mollison
4th May 2001 through 18th May 2001

Bill continues to research and amass information and techniques about
sustainable system design.  He is preparing two books devoted to this
passion.  A PDC is a way to share accumulated information with
others.  Though his health required him to retire from overseas teaching
tours, he is in fine form for a course on his home turf.  Nearly all food
will come from local and organic producers.  Accommodation for the course
is near beaches and national parks.  We eagerly invite those who wish to
experience Tasmania and Bill in action to bring your questions and your
intellect down to Tasmania and take this course.
"I will try to paint landscapes in their mind, throw pictures on the clouds
of tomorrow s sky".
For further information and a brochure, please contact the Permaculture
Institute at the following address:

<mailto:tagariadmin at southcom.com.au>tagariadmin at southcom<mailto:tagariadmin at southcom.com.au>.com.au
Tagari Publications  - Permaculture Institute
31 Rulla Road
Sisters Creek Tasmania 7325
Australia     Ph: 61 3 6445 0945 Fax: 61 3 6445 0944