[Scpg] Permaculture Teacher Training Course October 11-16, 2003 Oakland, California

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Fri Jun 20 21:09:35 PDT 2003

Heal the World By Teaching Permaculture
Permaculture Teacher Training Course
October 11-16, 2003     Oakland, California   $685

Come learn a revolutionary way of teaching: apply the principles of
permaculture to the teaching of permaculture. In this fun, interactive
class you will learn powerful techniques gleaned from the wisdom of
experienced teachers around the globe.  With more than 25 years of combined
permaculture teaching experience, Michael Kramer and Christopher Peck will
facilitate this teacher certification course for the fourth time, the first
in California. Known worldwide as permaculture pranksters, they guarantee
you will laugh, learn, and leave saying, "I can heal the world by teaching
permaculture!" Special guest instructors include the amazing Brock Dolman
and Penny Livingston!

"Great course! Now I have some huge commitments and tools and inspiration
and strength - to life, me, the world.  I deepened what I had inside.
Thanks!"  -Irene, Mexico City, Mexico

"Michael and Christopher are outstanding instructors, facilitators,
teachers of this profound and complex course. Awesome team! I had one of
the best weeks of my life! -Ayernye, Santa Monica, California

The 6 day course is held at the New
Dimond Light Center for Transformational Healing Arts
3602 Fruitvale Ave.
Oakland, CA 94602

Cost $685. $100. deposit required.
Limited space, class will fill up. Sign up early!
See http://www.urbanpermacultureguild.org
Contact Kat Steele for more info 510 547 7889
Download a Complete Course Brochure in pdf format at
http://www.holistic-solutions.net/Articles/PCTTCWebFlyer.pdf