[Scpg] Permaculture News; Scholarship Deadline

Permacltur at aol.com Permacltur at aol.com
Sun Jul 6 08:10:18 PDT 2003

Please announce, post and/or forward as appropriate.  Thank you.

Below we present brief notices of permaculture education news from Barking
Frogs Permaculture Center.  For more information, check our web site at
http://barkingfrogspc.tripod.com/frames.html

To be removed from this list, reply to this Email, typing "remove" in the
message portion.

•  The deadline for  scholarship applications to our Permaculture Design
Course Online is Aug. 1 each year, to cover any online courses that we offer over
the following year.  Usually we offer just one course per year. Application
guidelines may be downloaded from our web site.

•  We have begun registering students for the 8th Annual Permaculture Design
Course Online, which begins Sept. 28, 2003.  The course runs about six months.
 For details, download the following from our web site:
    - Course Protocol (long)
    - Course Reading List
    - Course Assignment Schedule
    - Course Registration Form
    - Course Fee Table

•  As of July 1, 2003, we offer an "economy" version of The Permaculture
Design Course CD,  the CD-ROM that we use in teaching our online course.  The new
version includes our Self-Study CD consists of about 200 teaching "posts",
formerly sent to students as email, and an assortment of support folders. [The
full version also includes more than 30 papers and pamphlets, examples of
standard and full designs, a book, our permaculture directory, and the opportunity
to register as a monitor in our online course at no additional cost.]

•  We have room for two interns at Barking Frogs Permaculture Center.  This
is regarded as "permaculture boot camp."  Interns may take our online course
free to the extend that the course and their internship overlap. Download our
intern FAQs from our web site for details.

Barking Frogs Permaculture Center

The protocol for our Annual Permaculture Design Course Online is at
http://barkingfrogspc.tripod.com/frames.html

Our scheduled 6-month Permaculture Design Courses Online begin March 16 and
Sept. 28, 2003.  Check the above site for details. As of Aug. 1, 2002 the
course is also available on CD.  Check our web site for details or email us at
BarkingFrogsPC at aol.com

A list by topic of all Yankee Permaculture titles also may be found at
http://csf.colorado.edu/perma/ypc_catalog.html