[Scpg] Elders/youth peace/ permaculturist unity gathering in Humboldt County, CA Oct 10-13 2003

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Wed Sep 24 06:50:25 PDT 2003

             Greetings,
   Attached is the program for an event in northern california:  The 2nd
annual elders/youth peace and unity gathering in humboldt county.  this is
a four-day conference networking indigenous, as well as global ceremonial
elders with the youth community.  Community activism, permaculture,
sustainable living and indigenous peoples' issues will be showcased with
workshops, NGO booths, presentations and council forum.
   Permaculturalists and NGO organizations are invited to attend, present
workshops, or vend eco-friendly goods.
   Thank you for all great work networking permaculture resources!  I
invite you to include this event in your email announcements, or contact to
network in any way regarding this conference.
                                  Sincerely,  adam c. okerblom C.P.D.