[Scpg] RESCHEDULED/Permaculture Video Discussion Mtg. to Oct 23, 2003 Santa Barbara

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Mon Sep 29 12:04:33 PDT 2003

South Coast Permaculture Guild (SCPG) Video Discussion Group

Hi Everyone-

Our next permaculture video discussion group meeting will be rescheduled to
Thur
Oct 23, at 6:30pm, instead of the regularly scheduled second Thursday of the
month.

We hope to be showing a video of the recent visit of permaculture founder Bill
Mollison to Sebastopol in northern Calif, that Wes and I were lucky enough to
attend this month.  He described permaculture projects around the world
helping
to give those listening an idea of the many directions permaculture has
traveled since its inception.

As usual generosity of food items from your gardens will be greatly
appreciated
for the snack table and gathering before the video discussion begins.  Seeds
and plant exchanges also encouraged.  This is harvest time, let's learn to
share the bounty with each other!  Bring your stories to tell of recent
workshops & events you may have participated in, and announcements of upcoming
events.  Bring a few dollars to buy plants & support Loren Luyendyk's
permaculture nursery, or books from the SB Botanic Garden Bookstore, we will
bring a couple of interesting selections each time.

Claire Kellerman has graciously volunteered to host this meeting (see
address &
directions at bottom of email).  We have unfortunately lost the Sola House
as a
meeting place,  so please let us know if you would like to host a meeting for
2004.

And finally, special thanks to landscape architect Owen Dell for hosting our
most recent meeting, we continue to hear how much people enjoyed visiting his
site on the Mesa and learning about his vision of  watershed friendly
neighborhoods.

Hope to see you all in October,
Margie Bushman

Claire Kellerman
3756 Torino Drive (at the corner of Pescadero)
805-453-8253
Directions:
Take Modoc just West of Las Positas and
turn left on Veronica Springs.
Take Veronica Springs to Torino Drive,
turn right onto Torino Drive and follow it through one stop sign and
around a curve in the road to number 3756.

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
sbpcnet at silcom.com
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous