[Scpg] Wildflowers of the Sespe/SB Botanic Garden

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Tue Oct 21 06:35:59 PDT 2003

Wildflowers of the Sespe Wilderness:
Lecture & Slide Show with Richard Handley
Santa Barbara Botanic Garden Library
Wed, Oct 22, 6-8pm

Come along on a 40 mile backpack journey through the Sespe Wilderness to
witness the most spectacular wildflower viewing in many years!  The slide show
will also include springtime wildflower excursions into the upper reaches of
the Sespe where last year's Wolf Fire provided ideal conditions for the growth
of a wide array of flowers.

Fee: $5 members/$10 non members/$3 students
Call 682-4726, ext 102 for more info
www.sbbg.org

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
sbpcnet at silcom.com
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous