[Scpg] Fwd: Oct. 25 - Special Info. Open House (Los Angeles)

EWerb at aol.com EWerb at aol.com
Thu Oct 23 11:57:28 PDT 2003

for more info see www.oakcreekcommons.org

ew

In a message dated 10/23/03 10:12:35 AM, info at oakcreekcommons.org writes:

<< Dear Friend of Oak Creek Commons Cohousing,

We are delighted to invite you to an informal talk and a presentation about
our future cohousing neighborhood (see details below). If you are seeking
more community in your life, now is a good time to consider Oak Creek
Commons Cohousing in Paso Robles, CA. We are excited about moving into our
new homes in January through March of 2004 and invite you to come join us!

What: Information Open House
Learn the latest about out project! We will be able to look at designs for
the homes and Common House now under construction. Also, you can learn more
about the few homes that are still available.

When: Saturday, October 25 at 11:00 am

Where: Our home at 1917 South Bedford Street, Los Angeles.

Please call ahead to RSVP at 800-489-8715 or reply to this e-mail and let us
know who is coming. For DIRECTIONS, please refer to Yahoo!Maps
http://maps.yahoo.com or give us a call at 310-837-2048. You may also e-mail
Norm at normangauss at comcast.net if you need additional help getting to our
home.

We look forward to seeing you on Saturday!

 Anne Jackson and Norm Gauss>>