[Scpg] cultural mentoring Friday, Nov. 14-Sunday, Nov. 16 Cuyama near Santa Barbara

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Wed Nov 5 07:47:02 PST 2003

cultural
mentoring
Join the Wilderness Youth Project community for an experiential learning
journey as we explore the powerful and universal tools of cultural
mentoring, and uncover the lessons of nature as a teaching platform.

All over the world, indigenous folklore has celebrated the coyote as a
helper to man in times of need. The coyote's subtle ways of effecting
change is what we model our mentoring program upon.
Ancient commonalities in how humans learn
Activities that reboot the "human operating system"
Uncovering your inherent gifts
Recognizing & supporting others' gifts
Tools to move youth beyond self-absorption