[Scpg] Upcoming garden events at Proyecto Jardin

sheena Tseko stseko at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 15 10:07:24 PST 2003

Check it out we are busy at Proyecto Jardin and you
are invited....

Saturday, November 15, 2003  2:00pm-4:00pm
Medicine Garden Project Meeting
We invite you to our first meeting to plan and choose
the healing herbs and flowers that we will be planting
in our community medicine garden.

Saturday, November 22, 2003  11:00am-5:00pm
Luna Tierra Sol Benefit Gathering
Performing Artists:
Aztlan Unearthed, Trio Flor de Noche, In Lak Ech,
Flamenco Azul and more to be added.
There will also be speakers and local community based
vendors
$10.00 donation

Sunday, November 23, 2003  10:00am-4:00pm
Spiral Garden Workshop
with Permaculture designer & teacher Larry Santoyo
Please join us as we build the foundation for our
community medicine garden

This will be a free workshop all community members
interested are invited to participate.
We will also have food and refreshments.

Proyecto Jardin Community Garden
1710 Bridge Street, Boyle Heights, CA 90033
(behind White Memorial Medical Plaza, off Cesar Chavez
& Boyle)

For further information or to get involved please
e-mail
mujercaracol at aol.com or call (323) 860-6502