[Scpg] Re: courses on video?

seedmind at usa.net seedmind at usa.net
Tue Nov 18 13:28:03 PST 2003

i have very good video of events 1994-2000 in ojai (some shot by P.Racko), and
san luis obispo including cal poly

choice material which i would like to develop with project funder(s) and a
good editor. format is SVHS and Hi8

i'm willing to do this now...anyone want to help?

akiva werbalowsky
952-221-3737