[Scpg] LA PC Guild:12/13 workparty, 12/20 party

Joan Stevens joaniebird007 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 6 11:51:56 PST 2003

12/13 (Saturday) LA Permaculture Guild Work Party
10-5 at LA Ecovillage!

Come learn fruit tree pruning tricks from George
Patton and lend your service to a growing garden at
the Ecovillage.  We'll stack a little community
building on to that and have fun doing it!

LA Eco village 117 Bimini Place (323)662-5207

12/20 (Saturday) Holiday Gathering and birthday
celebration at Joan's house 4953 Coringa Drive LA
90042.  Festivities will begin around 7 pm and
continue until late!  Bring a food and/or beverage to
share.  We will do a yule ceremony and (hopefully)
sing some holiday carols.  Does anyone know how to
play Christmas carols on the guitar? Please RSVP by
email or by phone 323-258-0463.

=====
People cannot discover new lands until they have the courage to lose sight of the
shore"  Andre Gide